Description: General surgical cases, no heads, no hearts, no trauma, no epidurals.
Starting Salary JUST RAISED TO $156,000
Job Type: W-2, Part-time
Facility: Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Central & Southern New Jersey: Atlantic, Camden, Middlesex, Monmouth County
Northeastern Philadelphia in Pennsylvania
Shift: 4 days a week, 8 hours per day
Eligible Corporate Benefits:
Mental fitness days
Malpractice coverage not requiring tail
Health related courses & activities may be reimbursable with receipt by company (such as yoga, cycling, gym memberships)
- Perform preoperative, post- operative and discharge assessments
- Request and assess diagnostic tests.
- Develop and execute an effective anesthetic plan
- Prepare operating rooms, set up equipment including but not limited to supplies and necessary gases
- Manage the patient’s airway and respiratory status.
- Monitor patients before, during, and after a medical procedure.
- Keep legible anesthesia records.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest advances in the anesthesia field including the introduction of new medical equipment and techniques.
Requirements: All candidates should have in-depth knowledge of anesthesia administration for a variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures. If needed and desired, we can retrain for regional anesthesia. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate must demonstrate good judgment and the ability to respond appropriately under stressful conditions.
- Must have current licensure to practice as a CRNA
- Must have current DEA/or CDS if state required or willing to obtain
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS (if required)
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience working as a CRNA required for Independent Practice settings
- Accepting new graduates
- Understanding of current anesthesia practices and techniques