Restoration & Wellness, a mental health/behavioral health provider is seeking a Collaborative Physician (CP) for our Nurse Practitioners (NP). The CP is required to have immediate availability either by email, telephone, or other telecommunications in the event that the nurse practitioner needs assistance with psychiatric decision making. The role of the collaborative physician is, also, to review patient’s medical records on a regular schedule to ensure the patients receive the care and treatment they need. Our Director and other clinical leadership staff will provide the day to day oversight and support for the NP.
- The Collaborative physicians will conduct quality reviews of patient charts on a periodic basis based on state regulations and/or practice protocol.
- Be available to NPs as necessary virtually during the time NPs are seeing patients or involved in clinical activities to consult on patient care.
- Execute a collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically renew as required by State law and/or practice protocol.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including areas with opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Perform any other duties or services required by-state laws, rules, or regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as designated by your license/state.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their respective NP as required by state regulations and law.
Pay: Rate negotiable
- Co-occurring Disorders
- Mental Health Crises/Emergency Services in a Mental Health/Behavioral Health Setting
- Monday to Friday
Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Pennsylvania Medical Examiners
Work Location: Remote (with potential for face-to-face site visits, as mandated by state regulations and laws).